Friday, September 10, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri & Happy HolyDay

Dude!! Its Hari Raya again... I still remember how did I spend my Raya holidays last few years where either go hang out with friends or stuck at home facing the monitor screen (lifeless! hahaha)


Updating my blog @ OldTown Taman Midah

Since morning my area starts raining and that really spoiled my holiday spirits. Oh well, I guess its another day that I should counting the sheep in my bed XD

---------------- Afternoon totally WASTED ----------------

Rainy view inside my car

View beside my car

Hari Raya also a day where the Muslims forgive and forgets other people's mistake. Every child will apologies to their parents for the mistakes they've done though out the year where their parents will forgive their mistakes. 
I was thinking about is it what did I done for this semester was acceptable by the others?? Not completely!!
But in the other hand, was the other's action also stay within my acceptable range?? Not completely acceptable too...
Maybe that's all friend about - Covers up one eye, Closed one side of your ears and the most important thing is SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP!!

=D

Well... I can't become like totally ignorance to people around me due to small conflicts. OPEN MINDED, Dude!!! Come'on, you're in 21st century now!! Not 21st B.C.!!!

Learn... Learn... and Learn... There's still a long way for amature like me to go... 

LIFE GOES ON!!

*Life's like a playground, the more people playing with it, the more happy you are*

No comments:

Post a Comment