Monday, September 20, 2010

Keep walking

"I'm tired... I can't continue anymore..."

"Wait!! You've came this far and now you say you going to give up??"

Please, if you're those kind of giving up easily, your life will never succeed. Its not that the road you take not suitable for you, if you ever felt too hard or what, that's just part of the test to prove that you're the one that suitable to take this road.

For my course example, my course mates which same as me at the beginning (do not have any ideas what are they doing in this course) eventually having more talents than me now, or some of them just way too far away for me to catch up now. (Come on dude, just first semester!! What The Fun?)

Who says I didn't felt I'm left behind? I feel it too!! But that's ain't no reason for me to withdraw from this course. If arts and design is meant to offer for those with talents, why does them keep establishing those design and art schools?? Or why they keep looking for those lecturers who knows to teach well?? If those kiddos were born smart enough, they can just step in the hall and take exam, why need to learn??

Few steps way behind them ain't no reason for me to withdraw, that's just too retarded!!

*BERHENTI = STOP
Never gave up easily, the obstacles just the tests for the path of success

Off to study now. All the best to my fella course mates. :)

2 comments:

  1. hmmm... true bro...
    keep em coming....
    good luck bro
    about the BERHENTI sign...
    izt green in nature? cool...

    ReplyDelete