Saturday, September 25, 2010

Goes Film

Recently I found myself interested in lomography, but I'm not willing to invest tons of money into it as I did to my DSLR. Fortunately, I found this baby in my dad's store:

Meet your grandpa - Lubitel 2

The lens are scratched, back glass broken and.... Owh... Well, as long it still works...

The sad thing is I found out my DSLR's couldn't function well =(

Maybe go service after my next semester starts, coz now's the peak time I'm gonna use my camera. Hahaha

Camera ROCKS!!

2 comments:

  1. hmmm.. nice camera...
    can function?
    whats with ur Canon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of/Off cannot work... I wont switch off unless I pull off the battery... Sigh
    Not sure still function or not... until i sent the film to print out... haha

    ReplyDelete