Friday, September 10, 2010

9/9/2010 - A day with Rebecca Tan

It's since a year++ I didn't met her after I added her in Facebook. (And she's not even know who am I *Poor me... No fame at all...*) Hahahah...


Oh, gimme a break!!


Last week, we planned a outing while I was commenting on her photos. Thinking back 1 year ago I first met her was inside the camp. Kinda sudden when things just happened... Feels like I jest knew her few months ago... Hehehe...


 Last year during the National Service camp, I still remembered how I struggle during the 3 months inside there and now, I totally free!! But still, I'm missing my buddies there... Some still in Sarawak, some went Peninsula, and some... they went to other countries I guess... Hahaha


Back to the topic...


On particular day... (Gee... so excited...) I woke up damn early coz I ain't gonna keep her waiting (way too early I think). Haha.


After geared up, I picked her up to the KTM station after we took out breakfast. 


*Meow* ( @ Rebecca's house )


At start, I speak english with her since last time I met her in camp she's speaking in english too. But all of sudden we started to speak in mandarin. I felt so awkward!! Owh... Nevermind... Maybe my english way too sucks =P 
Somehow, I kinda lame and keep stuck in middle of nowhere during the conversation... (my bad)


*Here we are, Batu Caves, and... the Red-butt creatures*
"Oh Yea~~"


I just realized my photographing skills not outstanding at all... I don't know what am I shooting, I don't have a concept, and I even don't know what to do with my camera!!! Seeing her shooting with confident, I asked her when she bought the DSLR. She replied it was last year. (OMGosh, I'm still way too new to this!!)
If I still keep on comparing myself with others like this, I bet I'll throw my camera off soon @@lll


Well... well... Let's back to the trip and forgot about how poor I shoot T____T *Sobs*





Its kinda interesting to get know her. After going back from Batu Caves, we chat more and more until I almost told her all of my backgrounds (GG-ed). I felt I was a total loser that can't even manage my life well. Thus, I've learned a lot by just chatting with her. Although I'm quite depressed at the moment, but I enjoyed the conversation with her. 


I promised myself, I wanna chAngE within this 2 years to a complete different person from you all know at this particular moment. For my family, my friend, and MYSELF!!


- E N D -



No comments:

Post a Comment