Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Exercise??

Other's say you can't buy health with money. Yes, its true. But honestly, asking yourself: " did you exercise at least once a week and lasts for 30 minutes??

Waking up with the 5 months-like pregnant tummy, tied up my sports shoes and carries my camera with me (LOL? What the heck?) Ready for a morning walk now.

At start, the cloudy day should be a nice weather for me (NO SUN!! Haha). As I sweat, I feel sick because all the cold breeze is hitting my sweaty skin. Lucky didn't got cold today. Well...  It ends up I'm just walking like slowpoke in the park. Seriously, I need to get physical =(

1 comment:

  1. nice shot u have there...
    cool.. keep it comin...
    hmmm... tummy...
    mine is like 10months.. XD
    i'll keep readin
    so dont stop writing and shooting..

    ReplyDelete