Monday, October 4, 2010

30/9/2010 - Step out, walk on.

Today consider as Walking Day for me. Ever since after form 5 I didn't walk that long in a single day!! Thanks god by making my fatty leg that durable (luckily they didn't cramp :D)

The story starts at 9a.m. after I went Bukit Jalil for survey the area for nice photoshooting spots. Unfortunately the place didn't as nice as I thought - mosquitoes, water everywhere... But one thing I like is there got many steps. Hahaha!! I wonder why Malaysia such failure in preserving a small little park... All the nice flowers, huts, and lakes... Such a waste to spend the money to build those park but not preserving them well... 

In the end of this paragraph, I already walked 35 minutes non-stop... *Seriously?*

Some beacon placed by the British during 19xx.... LOLs!!
Just a flag pole!!

 Following by walking (yeah, step by step) from UTAR PJ to Tropicana City Mall at SS2 PJ.

At first I thought the apartment Carmen was mentioned about is at the end of the road at SS17. Since there's no bus going in I think it's okay for me to exercise once in a while... When I reached the place I "assumed" to be correct, I called her again and *OMGWTFBBQ!@##@$%^#$%&^*$....* I have to walk 30 minutes more to that place?!! I rather walk there rather than go back for the another 20 minutes and take bus and bla bla bla... Might spent another 1 hour at there if I going back...

35 mins + 50 mins = 85 mins of walking
It doesn't matters!! Cuz I'm a NINJA!!
*Hai-Yahh!!*
(Ninja Joe Restaurant @ Tropicana City Mall)

Of course.... I have to treat myself after a day of walking besides highway (by adding more fats?)


Non-halal =X


Guess the day is about just walking under the hot sun... @@

***

Actually... That day I suppose go for a movie... But... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment