Tuesday, October 19, 2010

3-2-1-!!!

3 weeks 6weeks passed so fast and now we've finished our short little semester break =(
At least, my last 3 days were pretty meaningful enough :D

***Day 3 before school starts***

I just went for a small gatherings with mah foundation frineds, in other words, just went for a buffet dinner @ UMAMI, Bandar Sunway

Stomachache after that... =X

Table where I sat


Most of them already walking on their on path, I mean some went for other institution to study for the course they want.
Missed the time where all can talk and laugh together =S

***Day 2 before school starts***

ITS TIME FOR SOME ****JOB!!! 
**** = hard
Actually I have no idea how to photo shoot with my cacat-ed camera... ON/OFF buttons are spoiled and I have to stick a double sided tape to control it =.=
TOTALLY SCREWD UP!!
But still, I can shoot in AV mode which no need to change settings all the time especially the ISO @.@

Subject for shooting: Bunny Squad, Gothic costume, Kuroshitsuji Cosplay <Mostly are amateur, include myself =X > 








I know what you all think of....
 *Sigh*

***Day before school starts***

What else?!!! Just sleep whole day long babe!!! XD


No comments:

Post a Comment