Saturday, October 9, 2010

Working Day #1

Safari Village!! Woooohoooo!!!

Umm... This consider the second job in my life, as a event crew - runner if more specifically. (Second job... Pity isn't it??)
The event is about family day for the Maxis customers (wish I could enjoy rather than working... But for the sake of money, what could I do? =S)
Lots and lots of fun stuff inside there, and I'm sure you don't want to missed it if you're been invited!
1 word to describe the event and how we worked to prepare for it - WILDNESS

***

My work is just simply walking around and see if any staff/booth needs help, along with 3 other friends.
At starting my job was nasty - picking up trashes and cleaning those chairs.... HELL YA!!!
Sooner after the event start at 4pm, our tasks gone much easier. Back to what we suppose to do of course...
Loitering around, have a look at some games booth... Sometime just split up, then we meet again, hahahahaha.
It was fun!! =D

Horse Riding



Dunk
 The stall I spent most of my time at... Haha
Due to insufficient of staff
Balloon Dart

Redemption counter. Lucas & Xin Ni worked there... Business kinda good~ 

Moo~

Bumble boat?


"你好吗??"

Dinner not provided?!! Aww....
Somehow we not even have the time to eat too =X

And seriously tired after the work... 

No comments:

Post a Comment