Wednesday, October 6, 2010

3/10/2010 - Part 2 - B!g Family Reunion

 8 relatives came all the way long from Hainan Island, China to visit us during their holidays. Quite fun spending my moments with them. The way they talk really different from us: their thoughts, knowledge and manners. I just realized how immature at my age now... 

I should have grown up by this time, don't keep think like a child, being too emo, and so on...

(Middle) My emo bro XD

OMGeez!! I want his 5D Mark II!!

Back of a reliable man always charming (my uncle)

Dining at PJ

Durian cake... Ewww!!!

Bubu Chacha...? Izzit??

3 comments:

  1. it's not bubuchacha hhhahahha bubuchacha got santan one :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL?
    My bro told me that's bubuchacha ;O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yew!! ON MSN!! Something wanna asks you

    ReplyDelete